This ain't your average cup of Joe...
People love their coffee and we get it, we do too. Did you know the nature of coffee has many health benefits that relate directly to enhancing your workout? If you thought you were getting nothing more than quick energy, think again. There are quite a few perks you should consider when making a cup of Joe.
Benefits of Coffee on Athletic Performance
- Increased Performance- Coffee helps increase the amount of adrenaline in your system causing an extra rush of glucose and oxygen to your muscles. With this extra fuel, you can do more with your workouts.
- Accelerates Fat Loss- Coffee naturally contains pantothenic acid which in humans helps synthesize coenzyme-A (CoA), as well as to synthesize and metabolize proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. This cause fat cells to be used as energy rather than glycogen from your muscle cells and help you burn calories at a faster rate. Less fat cells in your body + Working out = Better looking/feeling you.
- Decreases Muscle Pain- Coffee is filled with Powerful antioxidants that may dampen inflammation. Studies show drinking coffee may reduce muscle pain by up to 48% which is perfect after an intense workout.
- Improves Focus- Coffee acts as a stimulant increasing activity in your central nervous system and inhibits the release of GABA (gamma aminobutyric acid) which promotes sleepiness and relaxation. Getting the central nervous system “excited” and blocking the sleepy agents improves alertness allowing you to have greater focus on your workout and mind/muscle connection.
- Stronger Muscle Contraction- Caffeine lowers your body's levels of adenosine – a substance that builds up in your muscles during exercise and causes them to contract less forcibly. If you have less adenosine, you'll have stronger muscle contractions and you'll produce more force, whether you're running, cycling, shooting hoops, or lifting weights.
Enhances Mood- As a mood enhancer, coffee is one of the safest and fastest agents on earth. You drink a cup, and things change rapidly...Coffee enhances the flow of blood in the brain and invigorates the mind. It enhances alertness and motivation, facilitates thought formation and concentration, and decreases mental fatigue. The better you feel about your workouts, the more you’ll do them!
And this is just to name a few. Now that you're probably convinced drinking coffee is necessary, get ready to supercharge-nitro boost it. This pre-workout is designed to leverage the benefits of natural caffeine and antioxidants found in coffee and take it to a whole new level of performance.
If you're not a huge fan of stimulants, it's important you realize that the amount of caffeine in your coffee is entirely up to you. Whether you choose to brew your coffee strong or decaffeinated, Joeboost works for every level of sensitivity to caffeine, without sacrificing any key active ingredients to optimize your workout.
Add it to hot coffee. Add it to cold. Just add it, you won’t be disappointed.